LHOOPA INC. TAKES MATTERS AND INFORMATION SERIOUSLY
Lhoopa Inc. acknowledges the need to protect your personal data through appropriate measures in compliance and consistent with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). We also adhere to other issuances of the National Privacy Commission (NPC) and other relevant laws.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, contact information and/or other details to help you with your experience. This is for us to be able to better cater you in accordance with the services you may want to avail from us or concerns, suggestions and other actions that you may want us to address.
It may be possible to browse various sections of the sites without submitting any Personal Information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information about you that we collect online or otherwise through the Sites, including, but not limited to, your full name, a username and password, email address, phone number, physical address, or, for certain products or services, your social security number, or financial information, and for certain e-commerce transactions your credit card information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website or facebook page. Another way on how we collect information is through our partner real estate listing websites like Lamudi Philippines and Property24.com.
How do we use your information?
We may use the data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To improve our system and gather information to better improve our products and services
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Every user has the right to complete data erasure gathered by the Lhoopa Broker App, which is treated differently based on user type:
- User with a Facebook account: In the app’s “My Account” section, tapping “Delete Account” gives the user the option to delete their data from the app.
- Other users: Account termination will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If the user is unable to complete these tasks, they should contact us at email@example.com or (02) 8584-6592 for assistance.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order and/or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Protection of rights
We continue to develop our business and given such we might do buy and/or sell, or expand or otherwise restructure (e.g., by way of joint ventures) with respect to businesses or assets. Personal Information and other information we collect from you is generally one of the assets acquired and transferred otherwise shared or affected in connection with such transactions.
Lhoopa Broker App will have access to smartphones’ camera for in-app scanning documents and taking pictures of a property only. Rest assured that we will not be accessing a mobile phone’s private data when being used for submission on the requirements.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different from each other, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes the site more efficient or if ever there may be a time that it may not function properly.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third-party products, services, and/or links on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with law, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Address: Unit 3701 One Corporate Centre, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Ave.,
Ortigas Center 1605, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Number: (02) 8584-6592