INTRODUCTION - RIMA- Raftaar Institute of Media and Arts
* RIMA-Raftaar Institute of Media and Arts, is unique name in the field of electronic media. Today Globalisation and networking is only accepting the targeting personalities and achiever those who have meet out the challenges, by using their hardwork and skills in their respective field.
* Raftaar is not only a word for us but also have the power of skills and experience to meet out the challenges of electronic media with the help of unique personalities and achievers of the same field such as Program producers, Directors, Faculty members, Cameramen, Story writers, Script writers, Models, Audio & Vedio Editors, Radio Jockey , Singers, Actors, Actresses and Anchors in the respected field of electronic media.
* RIMA-Raftaar Institute of Media & Arts, is a division of Raftaar Production Limited which is well known name in the field of electionic media industry for the last seven years and produced more than 200 Tele/ Short Films, Documentery, T.V. Shows Audio-Vedio Albums, Fiction-for public awareness and entertainment programmes. We have a team of highly professional & experienced personality of electronic media world. We have well equipped audio-vedio studio with latest softwares and sound effects to make quality product.
* RIMA-Raftaar Institute of Media & Arts want to build your confidence and creation by using professional skills under the guidance of our professionals & experienced faculty members and achievers of the respective field to make yourself as worldwide personalities of electronic media.
* RIMA-Raftaar Institute of Media & Arts wants to make your good self as ICON of Electronic Media World. Education Networking, innovative profile of education, research & development cell & faculty.
EDUCATION NETWORKING :
•To ensure and assured the Specialization Skills of electronic media, will come out only by networking, and it produce the ICON of media world.
• Enhance the professional competence and skills of the students will come out, by our experience and professionals, achiever and faculty members of their respective field.
• Systematic development of productive Ideas with strong Commitment on practical skill development.
INNOVATIVE PROFILE OF EDUCATION-
•Theory and practical classes conducted by experienced faculty and achiever of respective field
• Group discussion • Seminars • Production Classes •RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CELL
The RIMA Education has a research and development cell comprising of the executive members and the faculty members. The research and development cell endeavors, to adopt latest methods and techniques of modern teaching, to improve the system and curriculum, as per changing and requirement of the institutions. And also by Frequent meeting of members etc. Moreover RIMA identifying and providing the resources as the important activities for research and development cell. The RIMA Education must understand about the changing concepts, in order to serve our student`s needs for the same. It conducts continuous evaluations, analysis and encourages improvement in curriculum to introduce the new techniques and methods in all courses.
The RIMA Education strength from its faculty, which has a strong academic base. The faculty works on the principles of the continuous improvement and regular up-gradation of knowledge, with a close liaison with the Research and Development cell of RIMA Education.
Formation of courses, fees structure Eligibility & REGISTRATION
FORMATION OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA COURSES :
1. Anchor 2. Acting 3. Radio Jockey 4. Singing 5. Dancing 6. Modeling 7. Reporting 8. Camera & Lighting 9. Audio Vedio Editing 10. Vedio Production 11. Communication Skill 12. Personality Development 13. Event Management 14. Public Relation and Advertising
DURATATION OF COURSES
* Admission forms are available from the Head/Enquiry/Franchisee office of the Institute on payment of Rs. 200/- for the certificate & Diploma courses.
* Registration Fee is 2500/- will be paid through Cheque / Draft in favor of Raftaar Productions Limited payable at Noida.
* All documents mentioned in checklist provided with the application form, along with 4 passport size photographs MUST be attached while submitting the form.
* Candidates will be required to produce original documents on demand.
Note: When applying for more than one program, separate forms are required to be put in for each course. Forms received after the last date will not be entertained. The Following zerox copies of the certificates should be enclosed:
I. Attested copy of Educational Certificates
ii. Attested Copy of Date of Birth proof
iii. Attested Copy of achievements if any
iv. Attested Copy of Employment if any
IDENTITY CARDS Identity cards will be issued to the candidates at the beginning of the course. In case of loss, the card can be replaced on the payment of Rs. 150/-
To ensure full benefit of the training and education, regular attendance and punctuality is required. Any misconduct in the shape of disobedience of the Head/Lecturer`s lawful orders; rudeness, liability of coming late for which there may be some check at the entrance of center premises; will be regarded as undiscipline. The non observation of proper discipline may lead to the suspension or explosion of the candidate from the institute.
The management reserves the right to change or amend any rule and regulation time to time as circumstances warrant. In case of any dispute arising out in any matter, the RIMA Management shall be the arbitrator and his decision shall be binding on both parties.
Merits of the institute •Institute have designed the syllabus for all the courses will on the basis of Theory and Practical applications of the respective field of the an electronic media.
•Institute will call the Professionals and achievers of electronic media, to Interact and share their experiences with the students.
• Institute will arrange Studio, Outdoor shoots visits and Internship on it's Associate and other T.V. channel and reputed productions houses.
•Institute will give an opportunity to the student of Diploma & Advance courses, for making their productions VCD as project.The student will submitted their project, in writing to institute Dean / Registrar, before 15 days for going to shoot the project & mentioned as above.
•Institute will telecast the selected Production / Projects on it's associate TV channel's and also boost the Talent and projects.
•The student of Diploma course will get 100% Job Assurance on it's associate TV channel & News Agency.
•The Institute may provide boarding and lodging facility to the student on the extra cost.
•The Institute may provide transportation / Cab facility to the student on it's cost.
• The institute will get Affiliations very soon for Graduation & Post- graduation degree of Mass- Communication with UGC approved university.
* All candidates must be good behaviors and respectful in the class and all around the institute premises.
* Fee or funds paid once not to be refunded in any conditions.
* An Identity card must be produced whenever demanded by an official of the institute.
* Attendance: 80 % attendance is compulsory for regular students, otherwise they will be fined Rs. 150/- in that particular. IN case of leave on account of medical problem, candidate should inform the RIMA in charge along with a written application and medical certificate. In any controversy the decision of the Management of the RIMA will be final.
CONTACT Local / Enquiry /franchisee office :
093170 - 88800